These Keto/Low Carb Blueberry Fat Candies are so easy to make that even kids can make them. And I assure you that it is gonna be their and your, favourite candies. The blue colour of the dried blueberries in these candies is what catches the attention of the kids. So, if you want your kids to have some healthy fat without making any fuss about it, this recipe is for you. I have also created a video to show you exactly how to make these delicious keto candies.
You just need 3 ingredients to bring these candies to life. There is no need for the sweetener in these candies as the dried blueberries are sweet enough to strike the right chords with your taste buds. One thing which I have skipped in this recipe is vanilla extract as I did not have any while filming the recipe. You can add 1 tsp vanilla to make them even more tastier.
Yield: 8 candies
Dried Blueberries (I used the one shown in the picture) – 24
Coconut Oil (I used this one) – 4 Tbsp
Cocoa Butter (I used this one)- 4 Tbsp
1. Put 3-4 blueberries in each silicon mini muffins mould.
2. Add 1/2 Tbsp of Coconut Oil in each of the mould.
3. Add 1/2 Tbsp of Cocoa Butter to each of the mould.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Remove the cups from the moulds.
Keto Dried Blueberry Fat Candies
Easy Blueberry Fat Candies made with just 3 ingredients and are a favourite among kids.
- Put 3-4 blueberries in each silicon mini muffins mould.
- Add 1/2 Tbsp of Coconut Oil in each of the mould.
- Add 1/2 Tbsp of Cocoa Butter to each of the mould.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cups from the moulds.
Other important links: