You have some unexpected guests arriving at your place in another 15 minutes, who have just announced their arrival and you want to impress them with your low carb baking skills. Worry not, I have a recipe for you which needs 5 minutes of prep time and 7 minutes of cooking. So, you still saved 3 minutes before the arrival of your beloved guests. Ok, we can consider these 3 minutes as the cool down time of the cake.
So, there you have, a perfect spongy, soft and delicious Keto Peanut Butter Loaf cake ready in just 15 minutes. Instructional video included.
Yield: 1 Loaf of 12 slices
Peanut Butter – 50 Gm
Butter, salted – 50 Gm
Almond Flour – 1 Cup (100 Gm)
Sweetener (Erythritol and Stevia blend)- 1/4 Cup (60 Gm)
Baking Powder – 1 Tsp
Eggs – 2
Water – 1/4 Cup (60 ml)
- Melt the butter and peanut butter by heating them together in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Add the Almond Flour, sweetener, baking powder and mix it well.
- Add the eggs to the batter and mix it till it resembles a smooth dough.
- Add the water and give it a nice stir.
- Pour the cake batter in a silicon loaf mould.
- Microwave for 6-7 minutes. You may have to cook it longer depending upon the power of your microwave.
- Remove the loaf from the mould once it is cooled down.
- Cut into thin slices.
- DIG IN!!!
- Making a cake in a microwave is a bit tricky because the microwave uses the moisture present in the food to cook the food item. So, you may have to increase or decrease the cooking time depending upon the power of your microwave but you will have to be very careful as cooking it longer will result in a dry cake.
- The top of the cake does not get brown if cooked in a microwave as all heat is generated inside the batter. So, that baked brown crust will be missing from this loaf cake.
Other important links:
2 thoughts on “Quick Keto Peanut Butter Loaf Cake!!!”
Reblogged this on Random Repeat.