If you are missing those crunchy munchy chips on your low carb diet, look no further. These Keto Cheese Chips are the crunchiest and tastiest snack one can have on their Keto journey. And yes, even your carb addicted friends gonna love them a lot. The recipe needs just 1 ingredient, a microwave and a few minutes of your time. Yes, it is that simple.
I have created the recipe using the entire 200 gm block of cheese which yields 128 chips and lasts me for an entire week but if you are pressed in time and want a quick snack, you can half the recipe or even make just 1 small batch of 8 chips and have them with your tea or coffee.
Instructional video included.
Yield: 128 chips (Small sized)
Mozzarella Cheese (Chilly flavoured)- 200 gm
- Cut the mozzarella block in half (100 Gm), then again cut into half (50 gm) and then again into half (25 gm).
- Divide the 25 gm stick into 8 equal pieces.
- Further cut each piece into 2 halves so that total we have 128 pieces.
- Place each piece in the mini muffins mould.
- Microwave each batch of 8 chips for 1 minute.
- Let the chips cool in the moulds for 30 seconds. They will become super crispy after cooking down.
- Serve and enjoy!!!
Click here to watch the making of this recipe on Youtube.
4 thoughts on “Easy Keto Cheese Chips!!!”
I tried this and the cheese just melted to the paper. Did you use paper molds or silicone??
I used silicon moulds.
Nevermind!! I see the link now! The video ones look just like paper! Thank you for this recipe, its an amazingly clever idea.
I used silicon moulds and I will mention this in the description of the video…Thanks for highlighting it.