Chocolate and cake are two of our favourite things, so whats not to love about this indulgent Keto chocolate loaf cake.
A fresh, warm Chocolate Loaf Cake smeared with Peanut Butter is excellent as a decadent weekend breakfast or a snack on a rushed day. This cake is best served warm and straight out of the oven. However, you can store it in an airtight container for 4-5 days.
Makes: 1 Loaf
Eggs (Separated) – 4
Almond Flour – ½ Cup
Whey Protein (Chocolate flavoured) – ¼ Cup
Cocoa Powder – 2 Tsp
Erythritol – ¼ Cup
Stevia Powder – 1 Tsp
Butter (at room temperature) (I make it at home) – 1 Tbsp
- Separate the egg whites in a bowl.
- Beat the egg whites using a hand held beater till they form stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add the egg yolks and the dry mixture to the beaten egg whites.
- Mix everything gently.
- Grease the baking dish with the butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160° C for 30 minutes.
- Let the bread cool down completely for 15 minutes.
- Cut into thin slices.
- Make sure there are no traces of egg yolk when you separate the eggs.
- Egg whites are delicate and need to be handled with care.
Click here to watch the making of this recipe on Youtube.
One thought on “Keto Dense Chocolate Loaf Cake!!!”
LOVE YOUR RECIPES!.
LikeLiked by 1 person